Successful Completion of ICBHE 2019
Under the ageis of CABCIN – A European Union Funded Initiative, International Conference on Capacity Building in Higher Education Institution (ICBHE) 2019, was organized at Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Poland on 5th and 6th September 2019. There were over 50 researchers from over 6 countries who presented their research in person or through video conferencing. Conference had four sub-themes listed below:
- Pedagogical Skills Development - Teacher Professional Development
- ICT in Teaching - New Perspectives in Teaching
- Capacity Centers Management - Leadership and Management
- International Network Building - Role of Internationalization in HEI
During the conference four plenary sessions were organized which were centered around the theme of the conference. Each plenary session had an international panel of experts, which wide experience on the topic of the session. Following were the topics on which the discussions during the Plenary sessions took place:
- International Network Building
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Teaching
- Pedagogical Skills Development
- Capacity Centers Management
All papers presented during the conference shall be published in a monograph, the details of which would be shared on the website soon.
ICBHE 2019, can be summarized as an important scientific step towards enhancing the quality of teachers at higher education institutions.