WP 3 – Module 4 Training: Leadership: creating directions, setting goals, defining tasks
Trainers from: Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia
Training Program Venues & Dates
Parul University, India: 11 October to 19 October 2018
RK University, India: 8 October to 9 October 2018
North Maharashtra University, India: 8 October to 9 October 2018
Amity University, India: 8 October to 12 October 2018
SAL Institute of Technology and Engineering Research, India: 11 October to 12 October 2018
- Topics Covered
- The role of leader´s personality traits in his/her work.
- Typical behavioral patterns of good leaders.
- Leader´s skill structure – improvement of cognitive, interpersonal, business and strategic skills.
- Application of techniques of self-presentation, active listening, speaking, observation, self-control, self-awareness
- Improvement of assertiveness, empathy, conflict management and work with personnel resources.
- Getting to know the basic strategies of goal setting.
- Improvement of planning, realizing and organizing of teamwork during goal attainment
- Identification of common problems in goal attainment – obstacles, coping, solutions
- Identification of basic leadership styles
- Comparing the teacher and leader/manager/coach